Level 2 Customer Service in Hospitality
Level 2 Understanding Excellence in Customer Service in Hospitality
Customer Service in Hospitality is important for those working in this sector to be able produce a high professional standard. This course is aimed at understanding how to communicate effectively, the importance of teamwork and the importance of maintaining food hygiene which is essential for staff in these roles. In the hospitality sector, staff are often the forefront of the business and those first impressions are vital.
This qualification is aimed at those looking to gain the knowledge to achieve excellence in the level of customer service they provide either for themselves or for their employer.
It covers effective communication with dealing with customers, teamwork in hospitality, legislation and regulations relating to customer service delivery within hospitality as well as professional standards and personal development.
- Understand the Principles of Customer Service in the Hospitality Sector
- Understand Effective Teamwork in the Hospitality Sector
- Understand Legislation and Guidance Relevant to the Hospitality Sector
- Understand Professional Personal Standards in the Hospitality Sector
- Age 19+
- Applicants aged between 19 – 23 must hold a prior level 2 or above qualification in any subject except the subject they wish to apply for.
- Applicants over 23 do not need any entry qualifications
- Lives in England
- British Citizen or have been living within the EU for 3 years for purposes other than study
- Able to supply ID at induction
- Provide residency evidence if not a British citizen
- Achieve a nationally recognised Level 2 qualification
- Evidence your competency to employers
- Further your personal and professional development
- Know about food allergy and intolerance requirements
- Learn at a time that suits you without the need to attend college
Online (Delivered by The Learning Curve Group)